The AgMag 6 is geared for 6th grade students. Sign-up renewals are required each school year. When you “Sign-Up for All Issues for 2022-2023 School Year”, we’ll automatically send you the AgMag 6 fall issue in October and the spring issue in March.
AgMag 6 Fall topics include:
- Minnesota Agriculture
- Sharing Culture Through Food
- The Many Faces And Stories of Minnesota Agriculture
- How Did Agriculture Shape Minnesota?
- From the Mill To Museum
AgMag 6 Spring topics include:
- Caring For The Earth, Everyday!
- Understanding Minnesota, The Land )f Lakes- Minnesota Soil Regions
- Agriculture And Water- Aquifers In Minnesota
- Rain Fed and Pivot Irrigation
- Farmers Taking Care of Natural Resources
Both issues are also available in an interactive online format.
Find academic standards and integration ideas in the Teacher Guides for all AgMag issues.