The AgMag 5 is geared for learners in 5th grade. Sign-up renewals are required each school year. When you “Sign-Up for All Issues for 2022-2023 School Year”, we’ll automatically send you the AgMag 5 fall issue in October and the spring issue in March.
AgMag 5 Fall topics include:
- Agriculture Connects Us All
- What Is Agriculture?
- What Makes Minnesota Such A Great State For Agriculture?
- Grow Your Future In Agriculture! (career focused)
- Why Are Plants Important?
- How Do These Lettuce Plants Grow If They Aren’t In Soil?
AgMag 5 Spring topics include:
- From the Land To You!
- The Cycles Of Matter
- Cattle Eat Alfalfa, So Why Can’t Humans?
- Plants and Animals As Problem Solvers
- Kernza, The Problem Solver
- Milk And The Problem Solving Dairy Cow
- Entrepreneurs In Agriculture
Both issues are also available in an interactive online format.
Find academic standards and integration ideas in the Teacher Guides for all AgMag issues.